Here's my story. I usually get the Sunday paper early in the day. Sometimes super early like before church. Sometimes before lunchtime or soon after that. But, today was a different story. Life gets busy and I have other priorities so I never made it to the store until almost 5pm. I was happily checking out prices and deals at Giant PA. I then went to get my preferred Sunday paper - Harrisburg’s paper The Patriot News. I looked and looked....oh no, nothing! I started looking at the Pittsburgh and a Philadelphia paper and was not happy to see they did not have a Replum insert. NOTE: Some papers no longer carry the Redplum inserts but I know The Patriot News definitely does.
Anyways, I see another lady doing the same thing as me. She also stated her favorite paper was the Patriot News. I told her how I always mention in my blog I buy The Patriot News. I jokingly told her I hope it didn't make more people buy this paper. HA - ya right, like I have that much influence. It is a very popular paper with limited inventory in this area. Anyways, she told me to check Sheetz. I did with no luck.
So, here I sit with the Pittsburgh paper. It's not bad. Oh well, I have no Redplum insert. If there's anything I really want, I'll just purchase from a coupon clipping service. PLUS, remember my post about IP Coupons VS Sunday Inserts HERE. Not a big deal....there's plenty of other coupons out there...
















Wow, I had no idea those papers went so fast! I got two at the Exxon station in Boalsburg this morning.
ReplyDeleteThey do! Last week, I bought the last one at Giant PA and that was mid-afternoon. Funny thing was last week I found it between 2 Pittsburgh papers.
ReplyDelete