March 29, 2010

Disney Movie Rewards Codes Round-Up


Here are a few Disney Movie Rewards codes that may work for you. If you are a new Disney Movie Rewards member or have not been following the codes online in blogs like this, then these codes may work for you. I've been a member of Disney Movie Rewards for some time, but only until recently (when I started blogging) have I been paying attention to other "bonus" codes available. Anyways, here they are...give it a try. I just did! All but the last one worked for me and I scored 150 points!!!

GOOFY = 50 points
LIGHT = 10 points
TINA = 20 points
GOBLOON = 30 points
GRAVEYARDS = 40 points
FM39V03SSW = 5 points

I highly recommend joining Disney Movie Rewards if you are not a member already. It's a great program especially if you have kids and buy the Disney movies. Click HERE to read the Rewards Programs tab (make sure to scroll down to find the Disney Movie Rewards section).

(Thanks, Couponing To Disney!)

UPDATE: Here's even more codes:
SUPERBARK = 15 points
JIMINY = 10 points
BUDDERBALL = 25 points
PAPERS = 50 points
(Thanks, Hip2Save!)


And more from Couponing To Disney:
CELEBRATE = 50 points

HT6G7K3XW = 50 points
29VM48FNDZ = 5 points
 
And even more: (I've used these recently)
9FTMRYWEK = 50 points
DMR = 10 points
HEART = 10 points
I = 10 points

Note: Warning - Since there's so many codes listed and you try to enter all - if you may try to enter too many (especially if you’ve already entered them), you will get locked out of your account for too many attempts. I got the "You can only use 1o a day" warning and stopped. I'll try more tomorrow :)

UPD 3/31 - Do NOT attempt to enter the above codes. Several people have had problem with them and had their accounts bloced. I don't want this to happen to you! The codes above were old and invalid codes that worked the other day because of a glitch in Disney's system.

Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment