February 24, 2010

(UPDATE) $.95 off any One Pillsbury Refrigerated Sweet Rolls is BACK

Remember the high value Pillsbury Refrigerated Sweet Rolls coupon I mentioned last week (See HERE)....there are more prints available! Now is your chance to print it. If you already printed it, you won't be able to again. However, tt IS available to those who have not printed the coupon yet.  Get your coupon by clicking HERE.

This Pillsbury Sweet Rolls coupon states "Save $.95 on One when you buy any ONE Pillsbury Refrigerated Sweet Rolls - DO NOT DOUBLE." Expiration date is 2 months after print date.

I don't know the price at Giant or Walmart, but I know Wegmans sells them for $1.99. Final Price = $1.04! Wait for these to go on sale and get a better deal.

If you love Pillsbury Sweet Rolls , go print this now by clicking HERE.

Personally, I'm still craving a fresh Grilled Sticky from The Diner.

Thanks, PrintableCouponsAndDeals!

Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment