February 23, 2010

Rugrats Resale

I just got an email from Rugrats Resale. Their Spring Sale is 4 weeks away! Rugrats Resale is a semi-annual children's & maternity consignment sale in State College, PA.

Public Sale
Wed., March 24th, 5:00-9:00pm
Thurs., March 25th, 8:00-10:00am
1/2 Price Sale
Thurs., March 25th, 11:00am-2:00pm
Location
Penn Skates (roller rink across from University Park Airport)


I did this sale as a Consignor last spring and it was a great experience. See the website for more information. Click HERE to go to the website.

Share/Save/Bookmark

2 comments:

  1. Also remember that a new sale started in Bellefonte last year...more great deals!!! Just Kids Resale will be on Friday April 16th from 8-9 and HALF PRICE day is Saturday April 17th from 8-12. Go to justkidsresale.com for more info.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the info, Janet. Remind me when the dates get closer. I'll write a post about it.

    ReplyDelete