This is just a reminder to print the Kraft - Target coupons before they go away. The website says they'll be available to print until Feb 27 - that's today! Click HERE to view and then select coupons to print.
February 27, 2010
Reminder: Print your Target Kraft Coupons before they go away
This is just a reminder to print the Kraft - Target coupons before they go away. The website says they'll be available to print until Feb 27 - that's today! Click HERE to view and then select coupons to print.
Find other deals in similar categories:
Target
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
















I am so sad. I didn't realize they were only going to be available to print through today and I am out of town with no printer :(
ReplyDeleteCrystal, sorry you missed your chance to print the Target Qs. There's always the next deal...
ReplyDelete