February 22, 2010

Monday's GIVEAWAY: Downtown State College Gift Cards!!!



I hope you are excited it's Monday!!! Yes...or some of you may be saying no. Well how about entering our Giveaway contest where you could possibly win a $10 Gift Card for Downtown State College! I'm all about saving money but I'm also all about supporting our local businesses. I figure combine the two by letting you be a consumer downtown while saving $10. How cool is that?!?

GIVEAWAY INFO: Two (2) lucky Happy Clippings readers will each win a $10 Gift Card for Downtown State College. This gift card is accepted at over 100 downtown locations including retail and restaurant establishments. Click HERE for more details and a list of participating locations. Gift Card expires on September 2012.

To ENTER, leave a Comment on this post telling us your favorite thing(s) about Downtown State College. It could be a restaurant, a store, or just the atmosphere.  My answer – I love dining at the Corner Room and Allen Street Grill for not only the food  but because of the great view of the campus especially when it's snowing!! I also love walking around downtown when it's warmer ;)
 
* Enter this contest by Wednesday, February 24, 11PM EST. Also, in addition to your Comment please send me a message by clicking here. Give me your email address in your message so I can contact you if you are the winner. Please do NOT forget to leave a comment below.

I will announce the randomly selected winners on Thursday morning. Good Luck!

Share/Save/Bookmark

10 comments:

  1. My favorite thing about downtown State Colege is the farmer's market in the summer. It's a great way to spend a morning with the children.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love having a vibrant and active downtown. Our favorite downtown event this year was First Night. There were so many events for the whole family. We loved the jugglers show and enjoying the ice slide. I also love the First Thursdays and all of their family friendly events.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm with Michelle - the library!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like walking around with my son! We take him to the comic book store and I love the farmer's market and the arts fest in the summer. I really like the chocolates at Chocolate Madness too... :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Zola's, the library and walking around with my family (even on snow days).

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm glad you said thing(s) because it's hard to choose just 1 thing! I definitely love the library, The Growing Tree and playing with the Calico Critters, The Allen Street grill (especially when seated at the corner overlooking College Ave & Allen) and I love the escargot from The Tavern.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love trying out all the different restaurants downtown!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love Webster's, Saint's, the library and Appalachian outdoors, to name a few things. I love pushing my son around in his stroller in the nice weather. Oh, and the farmer's market on Friday's too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have always loved to stroll downtown! And I must be a kid at heart because my favorites are Animal Kingdom, Gift Adventures, and the Growing Tree. Tadpole Crossing was great, too - I was so sad to see it leave :( Of course - Appalachian Ski is such a treasure, too!

    ReplyDelete