February 24, 2010

Jennie-O Rebate

Here's a rebate (up to $5) you can get from the Jennie-O Turkey Store. The rebate is for purchases between Feb 8th and May 31st. Hurry to print your form as only the first 25,000 can get it!

Jennie-O has a new WellnessDaily program on-line. Go on over here to check it out. There is a rebate offer on this page. You must first be a registered member of their WellnessDaily program. Click HERE to register. Sign in after you register. Under "Coupons and Offers" there is a link that states "Print Rebate"

This rebate is a no-brainer for me. I cook using ground turkey often! I use it instead of ground pork or ground beef. Meals like Turkey Chili, Turkey Stroganoff, Turkey Meatloaf...you get the what I mean...I could go on and on. Anyways, all I have to do is save my receipt, cut the UPC and mail it to Jennie-O. That's an easy $4 (estimate). Do you think $4 isn't much? I'm thinking it'll pay for an extra vanilla latte.

Thanks, Freebies4Mom!

Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment