February 23, 2010

CVS: Huggies Refill Wipes 216ct ONLY $2.50 (NO Coupon Needed)


UPDATE (2/24 AM): I was just informed by one of our readers that the Huggies Wipes 216 ct refills are no longer ringing up at $2.50 but $6.99! Hope some you were able to get the $2.50 deal while it lasted. Sorry to all who missed it. Thanks for the latest info, Kirstin!

Chatter among the coupon blogs last night was the Huggies Wipes 216 ct refills (normally around $7.99 regular) are ringing up at only $2.50 at CVS! WOW that's an awesome price!

I would have gone to CVS last night if I still had kids in diapers. I remember the days of using tons of wipes. There was a time I had 3 kids in diapers at the same time.

FYI: Make sure they scan your ECB card to get this price. Plus, some are reporting if you scan your card upon entering the store you'll get a $5 off $15 purchase!

NOTE: I have not confirmed if this deal works at our local CVS stores. If you're going to a CVS anyways, might as well check it out. Let us know. UPDATE (2/23PM) - It's been confirmed by reader melissamm - The price does ring up at $2.50 at one of our local CVS stores.  Read her comment below

Thanks Hip2Save!

Share/Save/Bookmark

2 comments:

  1. I went to the CVS at Northland Center today and the wipe refills DID ring up at $2.50 each!!! I was disappointed since my $5 off $15 printed yesterday when I was there and I had already used it...but, it is still an awesome deal!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Melissa, Glad you got the $2.50 price! Thanks for letting us know.

    ReplyDelete