Celestial Seasonings Tea has a new HIGH value coupon in today's 2/21 Smart Source insert. It states "Save $1.00 on any box of Celestial Seasonings tea. Expires 5/21/10." Note: There is also a coupon from the 1/10 Smart Source insert that Expires 4/10/10.
Normal Price = $2.29/box
Use $1/1 coupon = $2 saved (coupon doubles)
You Pay only 0.29!!!!
I was at Giant PA this morning and the shelves for the Celestial Seasoning tea was EMPTY. Seriously...did I miss something...like maybe a sale from last week. Anyways, let's focus on now...if you like Celestial Seasonings Tea, clip this coupon and buy it for only $0.29!!! I am going to buy myself some Chamomile Tea! Hopefully, the shelves will be stocked next time I shop.
*Please NOTE: The above prices & coupon policies are from State College, PA. Other Giant PA prices & coupon policies may vary.















No comments:
Post a Comment