February 19, 2010

GONE - $4/1 Method Laundry Coupon!


UPDATE: (2/20 AM) That was fast. No prints available. That is why you need to print right away if it's a *HOT* coupon and you really want it!

This is a great coupon. The coupon states "$4 off method laundry for 25 or 50 load bottle." Expiration 4/30/10. You should be able to print 2 per computer. I suggest you print this one NOW if you're already a fan of  method Laundry Detergent or want to try it out. Click HERE for the coupon.

FYI-If you go to the method Laundry Detergent website, you will see they also have a $2 coupon available. But if you want the bigger savings print THIS $4 coupon first.

I'd love to know the price on this. I'm thinking around 7.99 for the 25 load and 14.99 for the 50 load. I'll have to check next time I'm at Target. Getting a natural and non-toxic laundry detergent for only about $3.99 is a deal! Make it better by pairing it with a sale...AWESOME!

Thanks PrintableCouponsAndDeals!

Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment