February 28, 2010

$1/3 Progresso Soup Coupon

Here's a Progresso Soup coupon available to print. $1/3 any Progresso Soup.  Coupon state's DND. Coupon does state's DND. Print limit is 2.

The Progresso vegetable classics are currently on sale at Giant PA for $1. Use this coupon and pay only $0.66/can!

My family buys the Progresso Light soups. It makes a great warm lunchtime meal and it's "light" too (esp. if you're watching your calories) These often go on sale for around $1.25. Pair the coupon with the sale price and pay only around $0.92/can! I recently told a friend I refuse to pay more than $1 for a can of Progresso Light soup! I always wait for a sale and match with a coupon. The Sunday inserts often have Progresso coupons such as $1/4 or $0.50/2 and these do double at Giant PA. Savings is $0.50/can. SO, I actually save more with the insert coupons.

If you want this IP coupon click HERE where you'll be taken to a Progresso Soup website. Just click "$1 OFF 3" and print...easy...no registration required!

Thanks, She Saved!

Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment